Any fear is a state of mind and can be overcome if you are confident. Exam fear is also like that. The following are a few effective strategies to handle exam fear.
- First of all, prepare well for your exam. A well prepared student can face any exam confidently.
- Do revise your lessons on a regular basis so that you need less preparation for your exam
- Sleep well before going for exam. Sound sleep will keep you fresh for the exam.
- Take short breaks and relax while preparing for the exam.
- Try combined study. Sharing ideas and knowledge will make you more confident.
- Collect a few sample question papers and practice under exam conditions.
- Have nutritious food during exam days to keep you fit. Poor health can cause fear.
- Listen to favourite songs and watch comic TV programmes during exam days to feel stress-free.
- Keep your mindset totally positive. Eradicate all negative thoughts.
- Be confident during exam and make yourself believe that you are doing your level best. Then, there is nothing to fear.